PRIVACY AND SPAM POLICY
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION: We reasonably attempt to ensure that we never intentionally disclose any personal consumer information about you as an individual user to any third party. Personal information collected is used primarily for the purpose in which it is collected: to facilitate service oriented requests, materials or inquiry to interested recipients. In addition, we may use your information as follows:
• Information may be used in aggregate with other subscribers to review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends
• We may occasionally contact you to conduct surveys or to obtain feedback on our products, our website, industry trends or other aspects of our business
• To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you
• In connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. We will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. Your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion constitutes your consent to such disclosure and use of such information.
• The information you enter when making a purchase will be shared with payment processors, financial gateways and your credit card company to authorize credit card payments. Such information may also be shared with necessary third parties solely for the purpose of carrying out the transactions.
SHARING OF USER CONTENT ON THE SITE: When users send us stories, photos, testimonials and/or other User Content, these materials may be posted on our site. We will not return any materials, such as photographs, once they have been sent to us.
SPAM POLICY: SeatSavers is strongly opposed to spam. We will only send e-mail to users that have explicitly requested to receive an e-mail from SeatSavers. Examples may include:
• Users that complete a contact form
• All communication will be related and relevant to what you have requested.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our site.
OPT IN OR OPT OUT: If you “opt in” to receive information from us or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you can make this change at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe URL embedded in our material.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION: We maintain reasonable standards of confidentiality and security for this site and for the Personal Consumer Information collected from this site. The Personal Consumer Information you provide is secured using industry standard e-commerce security technology. You should also seek to protect against unauthorized access to any information that you use in connection with this website, and you should remember to close the browser once you have completed your activities on the site or if you have decided to step away from your computer. In the event that we determine that there has been a security breach resulting the unauthorized disclosure of Personal Consumer Information to a third party, we will notify consumers whose Personal Consumer Information has been so disclosed by posting such information on the site and, if email contact is possible, then we would send an email advising of the status.
Copyright 2010 SeatSavers Plus, Inc. All rights reserved.
We Respect Your Privacy and will keep all information confidential!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND BUSINESS!
Seatcovers warranted for a full year to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Lowest Prices Online Guaranteed!!*
Please feel free to contact us with any concerns or to receive free color/material samples.